Cellular Boost Solutions
We Build Cellular Boost Solutions That Ensure Constant Connectivity
HealthSignals specializes in telecommunications networking solutions for Senior Living. Our Mission is to make a million lives better. That’s seniors, families, friends and senior living employees! Our enterprise-grade cellular signal booster solutions improve cellular signal for all North American carriers inside any building or residential space. We deploy the most advanced booster technology available on the market and our technology services are tailored to the unique needs of the senior living industry and include everything from strategic planning to network design, engineering, implementation and management.
What is Campus Wide Cellular Connectivity?
Enabling constant cellular connectivity for your residents, guests and staff is essential in today’s wireless world. HealthSignals’ enterprise-grade signal boosters deliver continuous cellular coverage for all users inside any size campus or facility.
- Continuous 24/7 cellular up-time
- Consistent voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals
- Signal improvement for all North American carriers
- Constant wireless coverage for all mobile devices
- Custom system design for any building layout
- Scalable cellular boost solutions for any size building
Benefits of Campus Wide Cellular Connectivity
- 24/7 Cellular Up-time inside all buildings
- Improves voice and data signals – 2G, 3G and 4G LTE (5G solution available today)
- Supports All Carriers and mobile devices
- Signal Strength -85dB or Greater
- Maintenance and service included
- Continuous Network Monitoring by HealthSignals
- Top Performance – Enterprise-grade signal boosters deliver continuous cellular up-time for all users inside any size campus or facility.
Contact HealthSignals today to discuss how your facility can benefit from our enterprise grade cellular boost solutions.
Senior Living Facilities Must-Have Infrastructures: In-Building Emergency Responder Radio Coverage
Smoke detectors, fire alarms, fire extinguishers, and evacuation plans are all common-sense requirements to prevent tragedies at senior living facilities. Here’s another to add to your list: in-building emergency response radio coverage (ERRC). Since 2009, the International Fire Code has required in-building emergency responder radio coverage for all new construction, this was subsequently revised to include existing buildings unless waived by a fire official. The National Fire Protection Act1 has also updated its requirements to include ERRC. What is ERRC and why is it a must-have infrastructure for senior living facilities?